I have a searider year unknown. It does not appear to have the flooding hull. It dore have 2 holes that look to be aprox. 1" at just above the deck floor on each side where the floor and transom meet. Also another one aprox. the same size on the hull at the center twowards the bottom on the rear of the boat. Are thhese the drain holes and if so what type and size plug do i need. Also does anyone know how to tell year since plate is gone and can i get another plate?